Among lots of home appliances, we are about to talk about trash compactor. As its name implies, a trash compactor is equipment that is used to squeeze all the possible trashes into a small compact puddle in order for its safe and sound removal without hampering surroundings and environment. Though these 2 words may seem very light and easy, but trust us; they are numerous for your life and safety! When it comes about safety and wellbeing, we really indulge our thoughts and hesitate to move forward thinking. But astonishingly, we have stopped by the blessing of modern technological innovation that is the appliance we are talking about, a trash compactor. We just drooped at whirlpool products for their accentual features took our minds away. We would like to get you introduced with the product Whirlpool GC900QPPB! Boy o boy! It really shook us for-
- This compactor measures 24 x 15 x 34.1 inches and weighs about 145 pounds. Both its dimensions and weight are easy and suitable as for a trash compactor.
- The outer design of this product is convertible. Its very nice and handy product for built in installations and freestanding installations also. Its literally most effective is its placed right beneath the working cabinet in your kitchen so.
- The wrap-A-round panel is a very convenient feature provided by this product. This is another plus point to the overall outlook of this product.
- The clean touch console allows a quitter, easily accessible and quick operation served through this product to the user.
- Automatic anti jamming feature allows for safety measure in case of accidental opening of the product door during compaction.
- There is a slide drawer or bin that outlets the compact trash easily. User doesn’t need to manual get the trash puddle manually which may cause hassles like back pain.
- This heavy-duty product includes trash bags for its consumers. Chemically inert bags not only allow easy elimination of trashes but also serve convenient and safe handling also.
- Toe touch buttons inbuilt! You can keep your hands busy working on kitchen stuffs and at the same time, operate this product for garbage disposal purposes.
- Not only outer controlling knobs but also, this product includes hidden or removable key/ knob control. This is a feature that provides a sort of hidden safety mostly preferred for those who have children in their house.
Not only its merits but also we would like to let you get acknowledged with some of its demerits. As for a trash compactor, its 1.4 cubic f.t capacity inside is comparably less and quite problematic. The controls associated aren’t that much smooth and doesn’t provide a wise and charming feeling. Moreover, they Don’t provide any tactile feedback that is, in some cases, very necessary. It doesn’t compact trashes until the bin inside is at least half full. But compared to its price, which is $779 (manufacturer price), its quite efficient and impressive just for its 1/3 horse powered motor. Pretty fascinating isn’t it!