Smith Brother’s Appliance Repair is leading the way in washer repair. Orange County residents trust us to repair their washing machines quickly and effectively. We have only trained professionals employed to care for your appliance. Washing machines require extensive training and knowledge to repair; trying to fix them on your own can be dangerous for you and can cause damage to your home. That is why you’ll need to call the professionals at Smith Brother’s Appliance Repair to help you resolve your washer problems.
Our employees are trained to repair any type of washer with any features. We are also qualified to repair any brand as well! There are many things that can go wrong with your washing machine, and we can help you with them all. Here are some of the most common problems we encounter when repairing washing machines:
- There’s an error code flashing on your Whirlpool washer’s digital display
- The water won’t drain out of your LG washer
- The spinning mechanism is not working on your Maytag washer
- The agitation mechanism is broken on you GE washer
- Your Kenmore washer is overly loud or making strange noises
- Your Samsung washer is rocking due to poor alignment
- Leakage from your Monogram washer
- Your Thermador washer is leaking from the connecting ducts
- The gentle cycle on your Bosch washing is not gentle enough
- Your Whirlpool washer is out of balance
- Your LG washing machine is working too slowly
- The spin cycle on your GE washer is not effectively draining clothes
- The cycle doesn’t advance on your Kenmore washer
- There are problems with the temperature of your Samsung’s wash or rinse cycle
- The pumping mechanism of your Monogram washer is not working correctly
- Not filling, over filling, or not enough water
- The machine is not working at all!
When your washer is not working it can be a huge inconvenience to you and your family. Not only is not being able to wash your clothes a problem but a malfunctioning appliance can ruin your clothes! Don’t buy a new appliance if you don’t have to. Allow us to fix and maintain your existing washer and save you money!
We service many areas such as:
- Santa Ana
- Huntington Beach
- Newport Beach
- Long Beach
- Laguna Hills
So, if you are having any problems with your washing machine call Smith Brother’s Appliance Repair right away at (888) 878-7227. We will schedule an appointment at your convenience!