When your stove isn’t working properly it is time for immediate Viking repair Orange County! Orange county residents choose Smith Brother’s Appliance Repair to quickly and effectively repair their stoves. If your stove stops working it can be a real inconvenience, trying to repair it on your own can be dangerous, so let our trained professionals take the worry and danger out of repairing your unit. Be it Viking Repair Orange County, Kenmore, GE, Whirlpool or Frigidaire we can repair it!
With so many different types of stoves our technicians are trained in how to repair each type effectively. We constantly update our knowledge on Viking appliance repair to keep up with the new designs and models.
Here are some of the most commonly encountered stove issues:
- Your Viking stove is not heating up properly
- You are having issues with your Whirlpool stove’s electrical system
- The gas heating element clicking but not catching on your Kenmore stove
- The electric heating element not turning on on your Viking appliance
- Your Viking range is making noises when the stove is not in use
- The heating element is irregular in your Viking stove
- There are leakages in the gas line on your GE stove
- There are obstructions in the gas lines
- The stove isn’t working at all!
Every one of these issues can be fixed by one of our trained reliable professionals. We can help you maintain and repair your existing stove, or if you are updating your kitchen we can help you install a new unit.
A warning to our valued customers, if you smell any gas in your home call the gas company immediately! We will gladly come out and repair your appliance once the gas company has checked for any leaks or other dangers. Safety is most important when it comes to stove repair. If you need to schedule an appointment for repair or maintenance please give Smith Brother’s Appliance Repair a call at (888) 878-7227.
- Santa Ana
- Huntington Beach
- Newport Beach
- Long Beach
- Laguna Hills
- Viking Repair Orange County
*Can’t combine discounts. No discount on service fee.
Viking(r) is a registered Trade mark of Viking Range Inc.
SBAR is not affiliated with any of the brands